Security tokens are tokens issued on blockchain technology and which assure investors of profits or returns in form of dividends, interest, shares in the organization or other kinds of rewards.
Security tokens could include tokenized digital asset versions of traditional securities such as stocks, bonds, equity funds, venture funds, real estate, or other traditional equities. But that's not the only application. These tokens are based on regularized contracts and regulated under relevant laws.
If you want to know more about what is STO & it’s benefits then our startup guide will explain you deeply.Take a look here!
STEPS TO LAUNCH STO
1. Deriving the Strategies and Plan For STO
2. Focusing on what to do and what not to do
3. Compromising the regulatory issues
4. Deciding who can participate and who can’t participate
5. Backing up the costs for security placements
6. Token Development
7. Fixing the issues faced by investors immediately
As we said above Security token offering requires a lot of regulatory claims and should have legal compliance issues in order to properly launch it.
So, getting connected with an STO development company will make it easier for the issuer to properly filter out the possibilities to launch STO.
Launch your own STO with the support of our STO experts
We never share your information. We respect your Privacy *